Yves Klein Painted Everything Blue and Wasn't Sorry
By Fausto Gilberti
A clever, quirky read-aloud biography of a leading modern artist, for kids.
Artist Yves Klein always thought about how he could surprise his audience. One day, he decided that he would only paint in one color - blue. He painted canvases, globes, branches, gallery floors, and even covered people in blue paint. Klein's story is told here with wit and eccentricity, perfectly paired with black-line illustrations and blue splashes galore. Fausto Gilberti brings movement, life, and whimsy to the true life story of one of the most important modern French artists of our time.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations.
- Exciting art ideas you could make at home.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations - I love the illustrations by Fausto Gilberti as much as my kids.
- An insight into a modern artist which can inspire your own art activity ideas like painting object blue!
- An image of one of the artists most prominent artworks.
- Suitable for children age 4-7yrs.
This hardback books includes 48 pages and measures 21cm x 21cm.
Please select all options.