You will be able to COLLAGE by the end of this book
By Stephanie Hartman
This is an art activity for teens and grown-ups; creativity isn't just for little ones!
Simple warm-up exercises give you the confidence to overcome the fear of the blank page, and more complex step-by-step exercises will motivate you to push your practice to the next level.
Never be stuck for inspiration again, and discover a unique, tactile and transformative artform that anyone can learn.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Teens and adults who want to explore their creative side and learn new creative skills.
- Art facilitators and teachers looking for awesome inspiration.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Warm up artistic exercises plus more in-depth projects based on different approaches to collage. Topics covered include making your own patterned papers, using found images, working with faces, creating surreal worlds and much more.
- An introduction to different collage techniques and materials.
- Beautiful, inspiring imagery.
DIMENSIONS: This paperback book measures 20x24cm and includes 160 pages.
Publisher: Ilex Press
Please select all options.