Yayoi Kusama Covered Everything in Dots and Wasn’t Sorry
By Fausto Gilberti
A clever, quirky book about one of the world's most beloved contemporary artists.
Yayoi Kusama covers her paintings in hundreds and hundreds of dots. Her dots come off her canvases to cover dresses, tables, walls, and more!
She creates mirrored rooms and fills them with glittering balls and lights, until there is an infinity of dots - just like in her paintings. Fausto Gilberti brings movement, life, and whimsy to the true life story of one of the most important contemporary Japanese artists of our time - an artist who is still dazzling museum- and gallery-goers around the globe today.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations.
- Exciting art ideas you could make at home.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations - I love the illustrations by Fausto Gilberti as much as my kids!
- An insight into a modern artist which can inspire your own art activity ideas like making dot paintings or decorating pumpkins.
- An image of one of the artists most prominent artworks.
- Suitable for children age 4-7yrs.
This hardback books includes 48 pages and measures 21cm x 21cm.
Please select all options.