The MET - Vincent Van Gogh
By Amy Guglielmo
Have you ever wondered exactly what your favourite artists were looking at to make them draw, sculpt, or paint the way they did?
In this charming illustrated series, created in full collaboration with the Metropolitan Museum of Art, you can see what they saw, and be inspired to create your own artworks, too. In the pages of this book, What the Artist Saw: Vincent van Gogh, meet famous Dutch painter Vincent van Gogh. Step into his life and learn what led him to paint his eye-catching self portraits. See the landscapes that inspired his famous Wheat Fields. Have a go at painting your own sunflowers!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Beautiful illustrations and an engaging story.
- Ideas for making your own artworks inspired by Vincent Van Gogh.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Illustrated stories that follow the artists' life with intriguing facts about their environments and key masterpieces.
- Perfect for budding young artists to explore artists work, then continue their own artistic journeys.
- Reproductions of key artworks.
- Suitable for ages 5+
This hardback books includes 56 pages and measures 26 x 20.
Please select all options.