The MET - Georgia O'Keefe
By Gabrielle Balkan
See the world through Georgia O'Keeffe's eyes and be inspired to produce your own masterpieces.
Have you ever wondered exactly what your favourite artists were looking at to make them draw, sculpt, or paint the way they did? In this charming illustrated series of books to keep and collect, created in full collaboration with the Metropolitan Museum of Art, you can see what they saw, and be inspired to create your own artworks, too. In What the Artist Saw: Georgia O'Keeffe, meet famous American painter Georgia O'Keeffe. Step into her life and learn what led her to look closely at nature and paint her iconic paintings of flowers and bones. See the vast New Mexico landscapes that inspired her work. Have a go at producing your own close-up still-life artworks!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Beautiful illustrations and an engaging story.
- Ideas for making your own artworks inspired by Georgia O'Keefe.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Illustrated stories that follow the artists' life with intriguing facts about their environments and key masterpieces.
- Perfect for budding young artists to explore artists work, then continue their own artistic journeys.
- Reproductions of key artworks.
- Suitable for ages 5+
This hardback books includes 56 pages and measures 26 x 20.
Please select all options.