The Little Artists Big Book of Activities
By Shannon Wong-Nizic
60 Fun & creative projects to explore colour, patterns, shapes, art history & more.
Get ready to see the whole world through art! In this exciting activity book, you'll find inspiration in everything from colors, shapes and patterns to numbers, letters and feelings. You'll get to make all sorts of creations like portraits, sculptures, collages and more. And while you're playing, you'll be learning essential art terms, skills and even history. With a whole book bursting with inspiration, there's no limit to what you can create!
Written by Shannon Wong-Nizic of Oh Creative Day, the book is full of the best tips on organizing your art supplies and talking to children about their creations, as well as a whole host of different activities to suit every interest.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- 60 Fun art and craft projects.
- Inspiring pictures depicting all the craft activities.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- Tip on organizing art and craft supplies.
- Thoughtful ways to talk to children about their art.
- Easy supply lists.
- The activity ideas in the book can be adapted to suit different age children from 4yrs to 10yrs.
This beautiful soft-back book measures 19cm x 22cm with 165 pages.
Publisher: Page Street Publishing
Please select all options.