A complete introduction to quilting, patchwork, and appliqué, providing an essential resource on the materials and techniques needed to get started, as well as inspiring projects.
Everything you need to master quilting, patchwork, and appliqué, and make beautiful gifts and items for the home.
Discover what the essential tools and materials are to get started, then master the key techniques and stitches with simple step-by-step photography and explanations, including using traditional and modern patchwork block designs. Then be inspired with 15 fabulous projects to try, from bags and toys to cushions and quilts - you'll learn everything you need to know to create unique gifts and treasured keepsakes at home.
Easy-to-use and fully illustrated, this book is ideal for beginners, as well as more experienced quilters looking to build on their skills and refresh their techniques.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Adults wanting to start a new quilting hobby.
- Beginner to intermediate quilters.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Simple step-by-step instructions with colour photos.
- Guides for choosing fabrics and creating quilt designs
- Simple to more advanced quilting techniques.
- 15 Simple project ideas to get your started on your quilting journey.
DIMENSIONS: This hardback book measures 20x24cm and includes 224 pages.
Please select all options.