Now Make This
Curated by Thomas Bärnthaler
24 DIY projects for kids created by awesome designers from around the world.
For the young makers in your family, this beautifully designed book offers 24 unique objects for kids to make and use. Each project features fully-illustrated step-by-step instructions, a photographic list of materials, the approximate cost, timing, and a photograph of the finished product.
This unusual and engaging book of activities grants children access to world-class design in their very own homes, and may even inspire a few to become designers themselves!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Colourful and exciting images to inspire their imagination.
- Fun projects they can be proud of creating.
- Really cool and innovative objects they can create for the rooms or use.
- Easy to follow instructions.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Each project includes a simple key showing the approximate cost, timing and materials required.
- Some of the materials and tools used in the book will need to be brought but you will probably have most everyday things including pencils, pens, scissors, rulers, glue, tape, rubber bands etc. at home already. There are also lots of materials you can get from your household recycling.
- Each project includes a small bio about the designer who created the item.
- The book includes a section of templates to help with making the projects.
- Suitable for children age 6-12 yrs.
This hardback book includes 120 pages and measures 27cm x 20cm.
Please select all options.