By Maryanne Moodie
Where colour meets loom; the perfect guide to weaving bold, colorful fiber art.
Modern Weaver, is a feast of colour, texture and design. With detailed instructions and photography for each weaving project, this book is both beautiful and informative. With a focus on colour theory, the projects explore gradients and ombre effects, as well as advice on how to tackle even the boldest of color choices.
The creative ideas in this book are accessible no matter your skill level, Modern Weaver delivers well-designed projects including wall hangings, cushion covers, keychains, laptop sleeves, jewellery, tassels and much more. There’s enough to keep even the most advanced weavers engaged.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Teens and adults who want learn, be inspired and create modern weaving designs.
- Beginner to advanced weavers.
- Lovers of modern, colourful design.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Info about choosing yarn and different types of looms.
- A guide to choose colours for your designs.
- 9 Beginner projects, 11 intermediate projects and 9 advanced projects allowing you to progress through projects as your skill level develops.
- Clear step-by-step instructions.
DIMENSIONS: This hardback book measures 22x24cm and includes 192 pages.
Publisher: Abrams Books
Please select all options.