Let's Make Some Great Art
By Marion Deuchars
A fun and interactive kids art activity book.
Let's Make Some Great is packed with fun drawing, painting, cutting and sticking activities that will spark your creative imagination. Complete Mona Lisa's smile, create your own Jackson Pollock inspired masterpiece using a marble, a tray, some paint and some paper, and discover a foolproof method for drawing a bicycle.
Get inspired by famous art with activities around works by 12 of the greatest artists of all time, including Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Bridget Riley, Jackson Pollock, and more.
The emphasis of Let's Make Some Great Art is on having fun and making the creation of art a big part of the way you express yourself. Discover endless creative adventures just waiting for artists of all ages. Draw, paint, spray, splash, doodle, shade, sketch, cut, tear or stick - it's your choice!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Colourful, easy for follow creative prompts.
- Fun and creative art activity ideas.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Great value for money with 50 unique activities and 224 pages.
- Step-by-step instructions and tips - useful for parents and teachers to select age and skill appropriate activities.
- The book includes a list of basic art materials needed and offers advice on how to change projects to make them even more amazing and to develop your artistic skills.
- Boost your child's confidence - your child will learn new things and gain confidence in their artistic and creative abilities.
- Screen-free fun for the whole family.
- Suitable for children age 6+ although a lot of the activities can be adapted for younger ages.
The book is softback, includes 224 pages and measures 28cm x 21cm.
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
Please select all options.