Jackson Pollock Splashed Paint and Wasn't Sorry
By Fausto Gilberti
A clever, charmingly quirky portrayal of painter Jackson Pollock.
Jackson Pollock was unlike any other painter. Instead of sitting in front of an easel with brushes, he poured paint over canvases rolled-out across the floor, moving, splashing, and making the vivid liquid run with energy and rhythm. Pollock’s story is told here with wit and eccentricity, perfectly paired with black-line illustrations – and splatters galore. Fausto Gilberti brings movement, life, and whimsy to the true life story of one of the most important contemporary artists of our time.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations.
- Exciting art ideas - who doesn't love splashing paint!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations - I love the illustrations by Fausto Gilberti as much as my kids!
- An insight into a modern artist which can inspire your own art activity ideas like making large splash paintings or painting with a skate board.
- An image of one of the artists most prominent artworks.
- Suitable for children age 4-7yrs.
This hardback books includes 48 pages and measures 21cm x 21cm.
Please select all options.