How To Draw Almost Everything
Not sure how to start your drawing of a flamingo or a flying squirrel? Businessman? Bat? Baobab tree? How to Draw Almost Everything is here to help!
With over 2,000 images, this visual reference book offers instructions for drawing animals, people, plants, food, everyday objects, buildings, vehicles, clothing, and more. The section on people gives simple tricks for showing emotion (angry, surprised) and action (skipping, doing a handstand). There's also a section on clothing that shows how to draw coats and jackets, shoes and boots, bell-bottoms and skinny jeans. From tricycles to tanker trucks, the book gives tips on drawing all kinds of moving vehicles.
At then end of each chapter, author and artist Chika Miyata challenges you to use what you've learned and create a scene. At the end of the chapter on animals, the challenge is to draw a zoo. At the end of the chapter on food, the challenge is to keep an illustrated food journal.
Each drawing is broken down with step-by-step illustrations, making this book perfect for beginners or experienced artists in need of a quick refresher and a great resource for those who want to express themselves through illustration or cartooning.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- So many cute things to draw!
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions.
- Great value for money with 2000 different things to draw!
- Hours of fun for creative children and adults alike
- Boost your child's (or your) confidence - learn to draw new things and gain confidence in your artistic abilities.
- Screen-free fun for the whole family.
- Suitable for children and adults age 7+
The book is softback, includes 224 pages and measures 15 x 20cm
Publisher: Quarry Books
Please select all options.