By Nina Chakrabarti
This is your very own nature scrapbook, packed with fascinating facts and brilliant activities. Doodle, draw and colour in leaves, butterflies, frogs and much more. How many different types of snowflakes are there, and how are leaves formed? Find out how to make your own leaf prints, bee hotels and sun masks.
With her beautiful, distinctive illustrations, Nina Chakrabarti urges you to explore the weird and wonderful things you can find all around you - whether you're out in a park, in your back garden or sitting in your living room at home!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Cool illustrations.
- Fun nature related art and play activities.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Beautiful, creative nature related art activities and play that gets you outdoors.
- The book is filled with interesting facts and information about the natural world.
- Encourages your little one to observe and record the nature around you.
- Screen-free fun for the whole family.
- Suitable for children age 6+
The book is softback, includes 80 pages and measures 28cm x 21cm.
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
Please select all options.