By Arounna Khounnoraj
In Embroidery, Arounna will show you how to master the art of the decorative stitch through clear step-by-step instructions that demystify the embroidery stitches and teach you how to apply them through a collection of 20 botanical-inspired projects. The projects include bags, wall hangings, handkerchiefs, cushions and more. This book will inspire you to build on your skills and find your own personal style.
Packed with stunning lifestyle photography that draws on Arounna natural style and aesthetic, step-by-step illustrations will clearly show you how to start and finish each project neatly.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Teens and adults who love botanical embroidery.
- Intermediate embroiderers who want to learn new stitches inspired by nature.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- 20 Botanical inspired embroidery projects.
- Detailed step-by-step instructions for a variety on embroidery stitches from beginner to more advanced stitches.
- Information on selecting materials and tools.
- Beautiful photography.
DIMENSIONS: This paperback book measures 20x25cm and includes 160 pages.
Publisher: Hardie Grant
Please select all options.