A complete introduction to the art of crochet.
Your essential crochet reference for stitches, techniques, and yarns. Follow clear step-by-step photographs and instructions for over 100 key techniques and stitches. Learn how to read crochet patterns and be inspired by the 20 easy projects.
Experiment with different yarns and colour combinations to customise and create your own designs.
WHO IS THIS BOOK FOR?
- Adults wanting to start a new crochet hobby.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Simple step-by-step instructions with colour photos.
- Guides for choosing yarns and crochet tools.
- Simple to more advanced crochet techniques.
- 20 Simple project ideas to get your started on your crochet journey.
DIMENSIONS: This hardback book measures 20x24cm and includes 224 pages.
Please select all options.