Cardboard Creations for Kids
By Kathryn Ho
50 Fun and inventive crafts using recycled materials.
Want a genius way for you to put all that cardboard lying around the house to good use, this book is for you! Mailing boxes, paper towel rolls, cereal cartons and more can be transformed into a range of crafts, toys and games that guarantee hours of fun, imaginative play.
Blast off in a cardboard Rocket, set up a fun Ice Cream Cart or become royalty in a Castle Cubby with life-size play structures that will delight your little ones. Let big imaginations run wild with pretend play creations like cool Butterfly Wings, a handy Tool Belt or a Mini Monster Truck that’s built for jumps and tricks. Create games that will challenge and engage your kids with projects like a Pinball Machine, Tabletop Soccer and Cardboard Labyrinth.
Written by Kathryn Ho of Cardboard Folk, the book is full of the best tips and tricks for sourcing, upcycling and handling cardboard. This inventive craft book is your go-to guide for easy, eco-friendly ways to transform cardboard into crafty creations your kids will love.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- 50 Fun project ideas to make together.
- Fun DIY toys to play with.
- Inspiring pictures depicting all the craft activities.
- Easy to follow instructions.
- All the projects are made with cheap, accessible materials, most of which you can find in your recycling bin.
- The activity ideas in the book can be adapted to suit different age children from 3yrs to 7yrs.
This beautiful soft-back book measures 19cm x 22cm with 168 pages.
Publisher: Page Street Publishing
Please select all options.