The Art Book For Children
A perfect introduction to art for children everywhere, The Art Book for Children is a guide to 30 great artists and their most famous works, designed for both parents and children to enjoy together. The book encourages children to look closely and use their imagination to understand why artists choose to create their art and how they created it.
The giants of art history such as Van Gogh, Matisse, Rembrandt, Turner and Velazquez are all here, but The Art Book for Children also offers its readers an introduction to challenging, recent artists including Cindy Sherman and Donald Judd.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Large pictures of a variety of different art styles.
- The book asks interesting questions like 'Can dressing up be art?', 'How do you paint feelings?' or 'Can you paint noise?'
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- A perfect introduction to all those approaching art for the first time including parents, teachers, art educators or homeschoolers.
- Provocative questions to help your children to engage with the artwork allowing them think about how and why the artist created the work.
- Suitable for children 7+ and adults too!
This hardback book includes 80 pages and measures 29cm x 25cm.
Please select all options.