Banksy Grafitied The Walls and Wasn't Sorry
By Fausto Gilberti
A clever, quirky, and highly entertaining biography of the leading contemporary artist, Banksy.
Banksy is a world-famous graffiti artist who secretly spray paints pictures on streets and walls while no one is watching. His works are often about politics, war, and other important things, but he also likes to paint rats. Rats scurry around and hide, often creating a bit of a stir, just like he does! Millions of people know his work but no one really knows who Bansky is – his true identity is a secret. Fausto Gilberti brings life, intrigue, and whimsy to the mysterious story of one of the most important contemporary artists of our time.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations.
- Intrigue and mystery about a famous artist who paints on walls and sneaks into to galleries!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Fun illustrations - I love the illustrations by Fausto Gilberti as much as my kids!
- An insight into a modern artist which can inspire your own art activity ideas like making stencils or painting large murals.
- An image of one of the artists most prominent artworks.
- Suitable for children age 4-7yrs.
This hardback books includes 48 pages and measures 21cm x 21cm.
Please select all options.