Draw Paint Print like a Great Artist
By Marion Deuchars
In this imaginative activity book, Marion Deuchars makes learning about art fun. Young readers discover new ways of making art by being introduced to 18 great artists, learning about the methods, materials and ideas that made up their masterpieces and how these can be applied to their own artworks.
Grouped into sections by artist, each one unfolds a series of creative projects in drawing, painting, printing and collage based on the artist's own methods and materials. At the end of the book is a series of biographies about each artist providing the background on how they became artistic geniuses.
Take your pencil for a walk in the spirit of Paul Klee, experiment with colour and texture like Joan Miró or create your own surrealist-inspired artwork like Salvador Dalí.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Colourful, easy for follow creative prompts.
- Fun activities exploring each artists work.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Hours of fun for creative children - activities include drawing, colouring, working with shapes, collage, and making your own prints and patterns.
- Creative learning - allows children to learn about different artists in fun and engaging ways.
- Boost your child's confidence - your child will learn new things and gain confidence in their artistic and creative abilities.
- Screen-free fun for the whole family.
- Suitable for children age 6+ although a lot of the activities can be adapted for younger ages.
The book is softback, includes 224 pages and measures 28cm x 21cm.
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
Please select all options.