Let's Make Art
By Alice Hendy & Karen Davis
12 Craft projects for children; fun makes using everyday household items.
Throughout the book Alice and Karen reveal their top tips for creating stunning art work that parents and children will want to keep and display (rather than consign to the recycling bin)! All the projects use a household item as the starting point, making the activities largely accessible. A comprehensive but affordable kit list is part of the introduction and includes many items families will already own. Along with a basic kit list Alice and Karen spill a few in house secrets about their go-to materials for maximum impact and a professional finish. Plastic materials are kept to a minimum.
Let's Make Art champion sustainable, recycled art projects with their home based starting point for projects. The projects are cheeky, flamboyant and have their own very particular style, especially the costumes and wearable artwork.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOOK?
- 12 LARGE PROJECT IDEAS including costumes, masks and much more.
- 12 Mini makes inspired by the larger projects.
- Step-by-step instructions with pictures.
- Vibrant and colourful images to inspire your creativity.
- A comprehensive materials list which includes a lot of household materials and simple art supplies.
- The activity ideas in the book can be adapted to suit different age children from 6 yrs onwards.
This beautiful soft cover book measures 21cm x 28cm with 112 pages.
Publisher: Pen and Sword Books
Please select all options.