By Marion Deuchars
Play with art like never before in this exciting kids art activity book.
Discover the joys of making your own marbled paper. Create your own language in pictures. Invent your own colour combinations. Design intriguing visual illusions. Providing hours of endless fun and exploration, Art Play will bring out the artist in everyone.
Marion Deuchars has created a sensational and engaging range of activities and games organised into seven themed chapters - Drawing, Colour, Shapes, Paint, Paper, Printing and Pattern. Each chapter is not only a great opportunity to play, but also helps to shape and form artistic ability and confidence.
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Colourful, easy for follow creative prompts.
- Fun activities that mix art and play.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Great value for money with 50 unique activities and 224 pages.
- Hours of fun for creative children - activities include drawing, colouring, working with shapes, making paper, and making your own prints and patterns.
- Creative learning - allows children to learn about different art techniques in fun and engaging ways.
- Boost your child's confidence - your child will learn new things and gain confidence in their artistic and creative abilities.
- Screen-free fun for the whole family.
- Suitable for children age 6+ although a lot of the activities can be adapted for younger ages.
The book is softback, includes 224 pages and measures 28cm x 21cm.
Publisher: Laurence King Publishing
Please select all options.