Loose Parts Construction CRAFT BOX
Suitable for ages 4+
Our MINI MAD craft boxes are brimming with crafty fun ready for you to get creative at home. The boxes are designed to inspire open-ended creativity. With our range of beautiful, engaging materials, you can either follow our craft project ideas or create your own fun projects.
With the LOOSE PARTS CONSTRUCTION craft box your could try making the following MINI MAD CRAFT projects:
Wooden City Sculptures
- Block Head Monsters
- 3D Shape Building
- Or get creative and make your own projects!
The box includes the following materials:
- Lots of wooden blocks and beads
- Large wooden block to make a junk robot
- Wooden craft sticks
- Wooden match sticks
- Wooden pegs
- MDF board base
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
- Paper straws
- Pom Poms
- Felt shapes
- Bits & Bobs to make junk robots
To complete these projects you will also need the following tools/materials that are NOT supplied in this box:
- Wood glue (or PVA glue)
- Hot glue gun
- Paint (optional)
- Items from your recycling bin like bottle tops, bread tags, cardboard tubes etc. (optional)
Our eco-friendly MINI MAD CRAFT boxes are all beautifully presented and packed with care, no plastic packaging materials are used AND you can use the cardboard packing box to start building your own CARDBOARD BOX TOWN!
Packed in a 21x16x10cm box.
* Please note that this box contains small loose parts that could present a choking hazard for small children so adult supervision is required.